TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We do our best to accurately describe the items or goods condition or state. It is the responsibilities of the buyer to check the accuracy of the description.
We do not accept any responsibility for any misinformation about any goods that we sell whatsoever. We try to make sure that all information on Go Green Shop website, including descriptions of our goods and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, shall mistakes happen, we will try to remediate all errors in information on the Go Green Shop website as soon as reasonably possible and if we think that such an error has affected your order we will try to let you know. If you are purchasing the good via the internet without seeing the good physically, you should bear in mind that buying goods over the internet provides a different shopping experience from buying in-store. In particular you should be aware that:
1. The colours of goods as shown on the website will depend on many factors – including your display settings;
2. The sizes and shapes of the goods may differ in real life from how they appear on your screen. We provide dimensions and measurements in the descriptions of the goods and it is your responsibility to check that the actual size of each item is suitable for your purpose;
3. Pictures and images on the website are the actual item/goods and we try to be accurate as much as possible on its information;
4. All goods are subject to availability and we may not be able to supply your order. We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from sale at any time, and our only liability to you for withdrawing any goods will be to refund to you any money paid to us in respect of those goods which we are no longer able to supply;
5. We will do our best to deliver your goods in accordance with the delivery date set out in our final Delivery Advice email, but please note that all delivery dates given by Go Green Shop (whether on the website, over the phone or by email) are estimates only and delivery dates may vary. Please see section Delivery Time for more information about delivery;
6. In principle, our online prices are the same as in our showroom. However, shall there be any price discrepancy between the online price and the showroom price, we reserve the right to adjust prices, goods and special offers at our discretion.
Placing your order
Your order constitutes an offer to purchase goods from us. Where you order more than one item your order comprises a series of offers for each item individually. Our Order Acknowledgement webpage and email set out the final details of your order which you have submitted to Go Green Shop. Please take care when placing your order The Order Acknowledgement contains details of the goods you have ordered, the total cost of the order including delivery, and an order number. The Order Acknowledgement email also constitutes receipt for your goods. You should print off a copy of the Order Acknowledgment email, and a copy of these Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy and keep them safe. You will need to refer to these details when contacting us about your order. Please note that the Order Acknowledgement is simply an acknowledgement that your order has been received by Go Green Shop. It does not indicate that we have accepted your order and does not form a binding contract. We highly recommend our customers to visit our showroom in order to verify the items/goods personally before purchase.
Customers visiting and buying in our showroom/warehouse
We do not intend to offend anyone, but we need to advise our customers.
1. Collections are welcome from our showroom in our normal opening hours. Please visit Contact Us menu for opening hours and address.
2. We strongly recommend our customers to call us with the item reference number to certify the item/goods availability.
3. Customers can visit our showroom/warehouse at their own risk, liability and responsibility.
4. We are not liable for any injury whatsoever that customer may have whilst visiting our showroom/warehouse.
5. Customers visiting our Showroom/Warehouse are entering or agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
6. Customers buying from our Showroom/Warehouse are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and to the Returns Policy Orders
Any contract shall consist of the buyer’s order and the seller’s acceptance thereof. Any order accepted by the seller shall be subject to the seller’s conditions of sale and no other conditions shall apply unless expressly agreed in writing by the seller.
Booking the Delivery
Any misinformation provided by customers to us such as e.g. not describing accurately any difficulties we may encounter in order to deliver the item/goods (i.e. item is too large for entering lift or the flat, walk up is required but it was not stated at the time of purchase, or no one can be reached at the agreed delivery time horizon), this could result in an extra charge as appropriate.
f any information changes that will affect the delivery after the booking confirmation, you will need to inform us as soon as possible or with any other information which could be helpful to us. Please check the measurements of the goods you are buying to make sure there is enough space at the delivery address for delivery to take place. This includes checking that there is suitable access to the delivery address; if delivery cannot be made due to the nature of the premises, because there is insufficient access or for any reason that is not within our reasonable control (including your absence at the time of delivery), you agree to pay our reasonable additional fees for storage and redelivery, including an administration fee for re-arranging delivery. We will inform you of the cost of these fees as soon as reasonably practicable, and you will have the option of reconfirming your order including the additional fees, or cancelling your order. If you cancel your order we will refund the purchase price of the goods, but you agree that we may retain your original delivery fee in compensation for the time and expenses incurred for the failed delivery. On delivery, the delivery document must be signed by you to confirm that the delivery has taken place. This will not affect your legal right to notify us at a later date if you subsequently find a defect in your goods. If you refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as a refusal to accept the delivery.
Once the goods have been delivered to you, you become the owner of those goods and from that point they will be at your risk. This means you will be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction; and if you are not personally available to accept delivery, you may appoint a representative to do so in your place. The representative must be an adult capable of receiving delivery on your behalf, and you agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative's instructions as if they were your own. Where delivery is being made by parcel courier, delivery will only be made to the point of entry of the delivery address. It is important to check that all staircases and lifts providing access are suitable; If our representative reasonably considers that delivery to the room of your choice is likely to cause damage to the goods or to your property, they will inform you and record this concern on the delivery document. You may accept delivery in spite of such concern but we will not be liable for any damage caused to the goods or your property as a consequence of us attempting delivery on your instructions (provided that reasonable care is taken in delivering the goods); and On delivery you will be required to check the condition of the items and whether the correct number of items have been delivered. If there is obvious damage which was not stated and acknowledged at the time of purchase, you should record this on the delivery document and inform us as soon as possible. You have the option in either rejecting the acceptance of the item or accept the item still and inform us about the damage within 48 hours (working day) from delivery. We will assess the damage, and advise you as soon as practicable if there shall be any compensation we will make to you. Any missing items will be replaced and delivered within a reasonable period of time free of charge.
1. In most cases the delivery fee payable by you for your order will be given by Go Green Shop at the time you place your order. The delivery fee is dependent on the distance (from our warehouse), the weight and size of the item. For more details on the delivery fee, please contact us by email or call (852) 2328 3901 to enquire. We will always notify you in advance of any change to the delivery fee, and if you do not wish to continue with your order and pay the amended delivery fee you may cancel your order and receive a full refund.
2. For large items which cannot be delivered due to unforeseen circumstances, (e.g. inaccurate door measurements that prevent delivery) the customer will be liable for the entire delivery charge as previously agreed.
3. Delivery charges are not refundable, when the goods have been despatched.
If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you by email.
The Order Acknowledgement email will indicate an estimated delivery date and time for your goods Any delivery times are quoted in good faith but shall be non-binding. To facilitate a prompt delivery all despatches will be made direct from either the point of Seller or distribution. We shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the buyer or any other person as a result of any delay in the delivery of goods or any part of the order for any reason whatsoever.
Except where otherwise set out in these Terms of Sale, the price payable by you for the goods is the price given by Go Green Shop at the time you place your order
Items/Goods Reservation Items can only be reserved if full or at least 50% of the payment is received. Retention of ownership Goods remain the property of Go Green Shop until full payment has been received. Guarantees Except as expressly provided and as provided by law, Green Dot Home Limited does not supply goods with the benefit of any term, warranty or condition, express or implied, as to the merchantability of the goods or their suitability for any purpose whatsoever. As far as it is able the seller will assign to the buyer all rights conferred on it by any of its suppliers. Insofar as quality of materials used in goods manufactured for the seller is concerned, the seller shall have the option to repair, replace (or at its sole discretion refund to the buyer the price of the goods without any further liability) parts agreed by it as being defective, and which have been returned to it, carriage paid, within a maximum period of 2 weeks from the date of delivery to the buyer’s works. Goods subjected to fair wear and tear, misuse, defective maintenance, alteration or modification, are excluded from this guarantee. Goods covered are subject to single shift working only. In no case shall the liability of the seller hereunder exceed that of the actual manufacturer of the particular goods or parts thereof. Any liability on the part of the seller is subject to terms of payment being met. Technical descriptions and dimensions Such descriptions whilst given by us as a guide, in good faith, are subject to alteration without notice. In particular all weights and dimensions are approximate only. All maximum load capacities stated are for evenly distributed loads only. Consequential loss Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the seller’s negligence, or as herein provided, we shall not be liable to the buyer for any consequential loss or damage (whether for loss or profit or otherwise) costs or expenses or their claims for consequential loss whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the goods or their use or re-sale. Claims Notification of non-delivery must be made by phone or in writing within 2 days of invoice (Order Acknowledgement) date and for damages within 1 day of receipt of goods. Failing this no claims will therefore be entertained. Returned Goods The Terms of Sale or the Returns Policy will be effective for all orders. Please read our Returns Policy by visiting the menu Returns Policy on the bottom of this website. Assembling and dissembling 1) If the item is been sold assembled we will not dissemble to bring inside your promises if we had not agreed for this service in advance. 2) If the item is been sold as Flat Packed (dissembled) we will deliver it flat packed (dissembled) no assembling service will be provided unless an agreement has been made with us in advance.